This is the Ready Brute 2 package and does not come with a brake. This should only be chosen if you already have another brake or plan to use a brake other than our Ready Brake. You'll need a braking system to tow safely and legally. Our Ready Brute Elite 2 kit comes with a braking system built-in.
The best deal anywhere on a complete tow package...We checked.
This Ready Brute Elite II complete tow package includes everything you need to tow behind your RV for $500 to $1500 less than the competition. We bundle all the vehicle-specific parts you'll need (Baseplate, light wiring) with our best-in-class aluminum tow bar. Our goal is to send you everything you need to tow a vehicle safely, legally, and easily for one low price. Just tell us what car you plan to tow in your order notes and our experts with put together all of the parts you'll need to tow. For over 25 years NSA has been making top-quality tow products in the USA. Our tow bars have every feature you'd expect in a premium tow bar (non-binding, telescoping arms, easy hookup and stow, and corrosion resistance).
Feel free to call us at 620-380-8100 if you'd prefer to talk with an expert or order over the phone.
This package includes:
- The Ready Brute II Tow Bar (8000 lb capacity, non-binding, easy hookup)
- A Baseplate of your choice (Roadmaster, Blue Ox, or Demco) (if selected)
- Our Break Away kit (This will stop the tow car in an accident or breakaway situation)
- All the wiring needed for your tow car (Diode kit or bulb and socket kit + a brake circuit disconnect ) (if selected)
- Our Ready Brake turnbuckle for even simpler hook up
- A tow bar cover
- Steal Clevis connectors included
- DL-100 Monitor System
- Safety cables
- Free shipping to the lower 48
Please add your tow vehicle details to the order notes and one of our towing experts will reach out to you by phone or email before shipping your order. This way we can make 100% sure we send you the correct vehicle specific parts.
Please select your preferred baseplate brand and light wiring kit here: